Our mission is to help as many girls with Turner’s Syndrome as possible by linking them to the support they need.
Being diagnosed with Turner’s Syndrome can be a terrifying experience. Our support groups aim to be a place of comfort and discussion away from the doctor’s waiting room where TS girls and their families can learn to come to terms with the condition, the health checks required and the social aspects of what lies ahead. Being available at the earliest possible stage is priority because we aim to support TS girls in living the best life possible.
- Women and Ageing: Why we don’t talkabout it often? by Jyoti Upadhyay
- The Road is Never-Ending by Jyoti Upadhyay
- When you know you know by Tracey Connelly
- Going Live! By Tracey Connelly
- Play to your strengths by Annelie N
- A Day that Changes Our World by Annelie N
- Fundraising to support girl children with Turner’s syndrome by Avijita Kharel
- Chatting TS with Ellen Dingizian
- My TS Story by Chanelle Pepin
- Body Image in Turner’s Syndrome